We are delighted to be open to the public again from Saturday 4th July!
We have used the time since we closed in March, due to COVID-19 regulations, to make sure everything is deep-cleaned, disinfected, and generally spruced-up. Now we are ready to once again offer our valued guests the unique experience of encountering all of our animals in a pristine environment, to make magical memories with their friends and families.
Of course, there are still COVID-19 restrictions in place, because the safety of our guests and crew members is always a top priority. Enhanced safety protocols will include our front-facing staff wearing face masks for protection, and visitors will also be asked to wear face masks in all indoor areas. All guests are asked to continue frequently making use of the many hand sanitizing and handwashing stations we have installed throughout the Centre. Additionally, we are asking everyone to observe all social distancing protocols. Those protocols may also mean restricted numbers in some enclosed areas, such as the Education Centre.
Our Turtle Lagoon (snorkeling lagoon) has now re-opened but due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to provide snorkeling equipment for guest use so we ask that you bring your own mask and snorkel or purchase at our Splash gift store. We are still able to provide vests and we ask that you put on your vest before your snorkel.
Here are a few things to know before you visit us:
- Masks: All guests are required to wear masks/face coverings indoors. Crew Members are required to wear face masks at all times when interacting with guests.
- Physical Touch: During this time, we ask that you refrain from shaking hands, hugging, or practicing other greeting gestures usually considered "normal".
- Operational Changes: As a health and safety precaution, our Turtle Lagoon is currently closed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Hand Washing & Sanitising: We have enhanced cleaning protocols throughout the Centre, including more hand sanitising stations. You will find sanitiser and hand washing areas in key areas throughout the Centre.
- Social Distancing: We recommend social distancing. Please practice the legal requirements for social distancing between yourself and anyone not from your immediate household.
- Temperature Scans: All Crew Members are screened at the start of their work shift, to ensure their safety and yours.
- Snorkeling: Due to current regulations, guests must bring or purchase their own snorkeling equipment.
- Preferred Payments: During this time, the preferred payment method is credit or debit cards. Cash is still accepted. Tickets can also be booked online in advance.
- COVID-19 Refund Policy: If you are experiencing symptoms, are under mandatory isolation, suspected of having COVID-19, or have tested positive, we would be happy to refund any tickets purchased in advance of your visit to the Centre. Refunds will be issued within 72 hours of us approving your request. To apply for a refund, please contact email@example.com with your booking information and details of your refund request.