Because the safety of our guests and crew members is always a top priority, we currently have several measures in place to protect against COVID-19. Enhanced safety protocols include our front-facing staff wearing face masks for protection and we recommend observing social distancing, particularly in indoor areas. All guests are asked to continue frequently making use of the many hand sanitizing and handwashing stations we have installed throughout the Centre.
Our Turtle Lagoon (snorkeling lagoon) has now re-opened but we are unable to provide snorkeling equipment for guest use so we ask that you bring your own mask and snorkel or purchase at our Splash gift store. We are still able to provide vests and we ask that you put on your vest before your snorkel.
Here are a few things to know before you visit us:
- Masks: Must be worn in all indoor and enclosed areas. Crew Members are required to wear face masks at all times when interacting with guests.
- Physical Touch: During this time, we ask that you refrain from shaking hands, hugging, or practicing other greeting gestures usually considered "normal".
- Operational Changes: Some of our attractions and events have altered times and conditional arrangements. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Hand Washing & Sanitising: We have enhanced cleaning protocols throughout the Centre, including more hand sanitising stations. You will find sanitiser and hand washing areas in key areas throughout the Centre.
- Social Distancing: Is recommended and a great health measure for all. Please practice the legal requirements for social distancing between yourself and anyone not from your immediate household.
- Temperature Scans: All Crew Members are screened at the start of their work shift, to ensure their safety and yours.
- Preferred Payments: During this time, the preferred payment method is credit or debit cards. Cash is still accepted. Tickets can also be booked online in advance.
- COVID-19 Refund Policy: If you are experiencing symptoms, are under mandatory isolation, suspected of having COVID-19, or have tested positive, we would be happy to refund any tickets purchased in advance of your visit to the Centre. Refunds will be issued within 72 hours of us approving your request. To apply for a refund, please contact email@example.com with your booking information and details of your refund request.